Assessor  |   County Clerk  |   Court Clerk  |   District Attorney  |   District 1  |   District 2  |   District 3  |   Sheriff  |   Treasurer


Court Services  |  Detention Facility  |  Intake Officers  |  Probation Officers  |  Resource Directory

General Information

What is the Oklahoma County Juvenile Bureau?
You can read about the Oklahoma County Juvenile Bureau in the Bureau Brochure (PDF).

Where can I find vendor contract information?
You can find information regarding vendor contracts on Oklahoma County's Purchasing section.

Where can I find your current job openings?
Our current job openings can be found either on our Careers page.

When is my Court Date?
To obtain additional court date information, you may contact the Juvenile Court Clerk's Office at 405-713-6413.

Detention Facility

My child was just arrested. When do they have court?
Juveniles have court at 1pm the first working day after they are arrested. 

When is visitation?
Visitation is Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a special visitation on Tuesdays from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. for the higher level (Upward Bound) residents. Visits are for 30 minutes.

How can I schedule a visit with my child?
To visit a resident in Detention, you must be the resident’s parent and/or legal guardian and/or be approved by the appropriate caseworker (intake worker, probation officer, OJA worker, and the detention administrator. To schedule a visit, call 405-713-6491, Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday, until 12 p.m. Only 2 approved individuals will be allowed to visit a resident. Visits may be scheduled on both Saturday and Sunday. Tuesday visitation is on a first come, first serve basis.

What items may I bring with me when I visit my child?
Visitors may not bring any items in to the facility except their identification (ID) and car keys. Visitors may not bring in any items to give the residents. Visitors are subject to search.

May residents receive mail?
There is no limit to the letters a resident may receive. The envelope must have the sender's full name and complete address. No writing or drawing on the envelope is allowed.

When do the residents make phone calls?
Residents may make phone calls 2 days a week (Monday through Friday) from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. The day a resident makes a phone call depends on which area of the unit they are in. Phone calls are 5 minutes and they may only call their parent and/or legal guardian.

Where can I get information on my child’s court case?
For answers regarding a resident’s court case, call 405-713-6400 and ask for the resident’s worker.

Where can I get my child’s grades from their class work in Detention?
While in Detention, residents will be enrolled in Extended Education Services (EES) at: 715 North Walker Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
 The EES is a part of the Oklahoma City Schools. You can get their grades by calling (405) 587-7900.

Can parent or legal guardian bring prescribed medications to the resident?
Prescribed medications may be brought to Detention for residents. The medication must be in a “blister pack” and must be given to the facility medical staff.

Court Services

What are the hours of operation of the Oklahoma County Juvenile Bureau?
The Oklahoma County Juvenile Justice Center opens at 7:30 a.m., but Oklahoma County Juvenile Bureau office hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.  Intake and probation officers are available to their clients 24 hours per day for emergency situations.  To reach your officer after hours, please call the cell phone number he or she has provided to you.

How can I contact my intake or probation officer?
Please use the phone number provided below to reach your assigned officer.  If you do not see your officer on this list, please call (405) 713-6400 and ask to be transferred to him or her.

Probation Officers

  • Joshua Brandon - (405) 713-6419
  • Paul Carrico - (405) 713-6426
  • Darin Fitz - (405) 713-6628
  • Petra Flenory - (405) 713-6608
  • Susan Hackett - (405) 713-6417
  • Kevin Henson (Supervisor) - (405) 713-6459
  • Kaycee King - (405) 713-6622
  • David Mugisha - (405) 713-6782
  • Crystal Pierce (Supervisor) - (405) 713-6626
  • Lonyai Redmond - (405) 713-9976
  • Camelia Shamburger - (405) 713-6463
  • Tatyana Shaw - (405) 713-6421
  • Winnie Strong (Supervisor) - (405) 713-6487   
  • Jonathan White - (405) 713-6420

Intake Officers

  • Brooke Smith (Supervisor) - (405) 713-6466
  • Aylin De Loera - (405) 713-6440
  • Matthew Hankins (Intake Specialist) - (405) 713-6427
  • Shiloh Jobe - (405) 713-6621
  • Chloe Johnson - (405) 713-6934
  • Blanca Juarez - (405) 713-6897
  • Vanessa McGee - (405) 713-6641
  • Anitra McKnight - (405) 713-6917
  • Carrie Wyatt - (405) 713-6933

What time is my child's court hearing?
Court hearings begin at 9:00 a.m. Monday-Friday. Please call the Court Clerk at (405) 713-6413 to obtain information regarding your specific court date or time.

How do I pay attorney fees, court costs, or fines?
Payments for court costs, attorney fees, and court fines shall be paid first and made by check, money order, debit/credit card, and/or cash (exact change only) at suite 203 of the Juvenile Justice Center or mailed to:

Rick Warren, Court Clerk - 5905 N. Classen Court, #203, Oklahoma City, OK 73118

Checks and money orders shall be designated with the JDL case number. We do not recommend sending cash payments by mail. The Court Clerk's office operates from 8 am - 5 pm. For additional information, please call (405) 713-6413.

How do I pay probation fees or restitution?
Payment for restitution and/or probation fees shall be made by money order and/or cash (exact change only) at suite 201 of the Juvenile Justice Center or mailed to:

OCJB Cost Collections - 5905 N. Classen Court, #201, Oklahoma City, OK 73118

Money orders shall be made out to either OCJB Restitution or OCJB Probation, respectively. We do not recommend sending cash payments by mail. The OCJB Cost Collections office operates from 8 am - 5 pm. Please call (405) 713-6400 for additional information.

What is the cost of drug testing at the Oklahoma County Juvenile Bureau?
It costs $5.00 to drug test at the OCJB.  This amount must be paid to the OCJB cost collections clerk before the test is administered. The OCJB cannot provide drug testing services to any person who is not under our supervision.

Where can my child complete his/her community service hours?
Community service hours can be completed at any non-profit organization.  We do not have any official affiliation with any of the following agencies, but our clients have completed community service with the organizations in the chart at the bottom of this page.

My child was arrested and detained in the Oklahoma County Juvenile Justice Center. What happens next?
Your child will have a detention hearing on the first business day following his or her arrest.  Detention hearings are held Monday-Friday, except legal holidays, and begin at 1:00 p.m. If you are scheduled for to appear in a detention hearing, you should arrive no later than 12:45 p.m. and check in at the table near the main entrance.

My child is out of control but has not been in contact with the law. Does the OCJB have resources to help?
The OCJB offers intervention for youth who are deemed in need of supervision.  We will collect general information about your child and use it to link you to services and programs that can help.

Resource Directory

City of Nicoma Park           

2301 Nichols Dr, Nicoma, OK 73141               

Kim Quentin // 405-769-6838

Eagle Ridge Institute

601 NE 63rd St, Oklahoma City, OK 73105

Sharra Rivera // 405-463-7536

Family Awareness & Community Teamwork (FACT) 

North: 1220 NE 33rd St, Oklahoma City, OK 73111 - Sargent Carter // 405-205-4771      

South: 3916 S. Lindsay, Oklahoma City OK, 73129 - Sargent Adam Rosko // 405-305-4139

Hands with Prayer

6222 SE 15th St, Midwest City, OK 73110

// 405-737-0343

Hope Center of Edmond     

1251 N Broadway, Edmond, OK 73034  

Chris Sperry // 405-348-1340

Horse Feathers Equine Center 

6320 N Hwy 74C, Guthrie, OK 73044   

Sherry White Owl // 405-260-7281

Jesus House                          

1335 W Sheridan Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73106

 Grace or Simone’ // 405-232-7164

*Must have PO/IO Supervision, no ASO’s or clients with assault against a person charge

FaithWorks of the Inner City

1300 S Byers Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73129

Jace Kirk // 405-826-2983      


6809 E Reno Ave, Midwest City, OK 73114     

// 405-622-3233   

Martin Nature Center        

5000 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73142   

Emily Haitt // 405-297-1429,               

Men of Joseph        

922 NW 91st, Oklahoma City, OK 73114  

Raleigh Ervin //

People's Church      

800 E Britton Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73114   

RJ, Youth Pastor Beau Dore // 405-755-9991

Pets and People

701 Inla Ave, Yukon, Oklahoma 73099

Dana // 405-350-7387

Pet Angel's Rescue              

PO Box 3752, Edmond, OK 73083  

Dana Huckaby // 405-413-2895          

Rebuilding Together            

730 W Wilshire, #108, Oklahoma City, OK 73116

Bret Crecelius // 405-607-0464,

Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma  

3355 S Purdue Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73137

// 405- 972-1111

Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma  

3355 S Purdue Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73137

// 405- 972-1111

RRR Ranch              

20393 Walker Rd, Tecumseh, OK

Skip Cannon // 405-749-8887

*If under 16 yrs must have a parent or notary signature               

Woodson Park Gym

3403 S May Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73119   

Jana Beth // 405-297-1456, or Chris Lucas // 405-297-1456