Assessor  |   County Clerk  |   Court Clerk  |   District Attorney  |   District 1  |   District 2  |   District 3  |   Sheriff  |   Treasurer


***NOTICE: All costs and fines must be paid in full at court appearance. You have the option of appearing in court or entering a plea on the back of the citation and mailing your fine to the Court Clerk prior to the court date. On scheduled court dates Traffic Court begins at 9 a.m. in room 101 (Jury Assembly Room).

Payment Options

  • Cash
  • Cashier's Check or Money Order (Payable to: Rick Warren Court Clerk; Mail to: 320 Robert S Kerr Ave, #407, Oklahoma City, OK 73102)
  • Credit Card (via
    • American Express
    • Discover
    • MasterCard
    • Visa

If you prefer to pay in person at the County Annex Building located at: 320 Robert S. Kerr Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73102. Please come to the 4th floor Court Clerk's Office. If paying in person by credit card, the credit card holder must be present for the transaction. For example, a defendant cannot present a relative's credit card for payment without the relative being present. Please note: We do NOT accept credit card payments over the phone.


What tickets are processed in state court?

Highway patrol, county sheriff and university police tickets are processed in state court. Municipal tickets are processed in the city or town in which they were issued.

Where do I find my court date?

Above your signature and below the officer’s signature on your citation.

Where do I appear for Traffic Court?

You can appear for Traffic Court at: 320 Robert S. Kerr Avenue, #513 (Jury Assembly Room), Oklahoma City, OK 73102. HoursTraffic Court begins at 9 a.m.

How can I pay my traffic ticket?

You can pay your tickets by:

  • Cash
  • Cashier's Check
  • Credit Cards (accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa)1
  • Money Order

1. Credit Card Payment must be processed in person and there are no payments by credit card over the phone or by computer. The credit card holder must be present for transaction. For example, a defendant cannot present relative's card for payment without relative being present.

May I make payments on my traffic ticket?

The Court Clerk’s office cannot grant traffic court payment plans.

May I just pay my insurance ticket?

Yes, however, payment results in automatic suspension of your driver's license by the Department of Public Safety. You may wish to present proof of insurance to the District Attorney's office on or before your court date.